About Diane - Transformational Healing
I am a fifth generation healer and psychic, and fourth generation engineer. Daddy Bray, a revered Hawaiian Kahuna, took me as his last student shortly before his death in 1968. I have been practicing as an healer for over thirty years.
Mission Statement and Vision
Goal - Use my healing and intuitive gifts to help free those suffering from physical and / or emotional pain, regardless of their physical location.
Vision - Healing the world -- one person at a time. The journey starts by healing the healers, and those individuals others depend upon for their well being.
Values - The work can only be done within an environment of emotional support, with respect for boundaries and confidentiality.
Professional Qualifications and Credentials
- Bachelors degree in Psychology and Physiology
- Masters degree in Counseling Psychology
- Masterís degree in Intuitive Diagnostics
- Doctorate in Psychology with emphasis in Psychobiology (Bio-Med)
- Doctorate in Hermetic Science
- Last student of Kahuna David (Daddy) Kaonohiokala Bray
- Channeling as a Profession: InnerAccess101
- Medical Intuition: Ritberger Institute and InnerAccess101 (Lori Wilson)
- Medical Hypnotherapy
- Medical Massage therapy
- NeuroMuscular Massage therapy
- Craniosacral therapy, Level 1 & 2
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Reconnective Healing
- The Reconnection